Oasis Pool at The Mirage
One of the hidden gems of Vegas is the Oasis Pool at The Mirage in Las Vegas. We found about this private adults only pool back a few years ago and have had to fabulous stays at it since. Tucked away beside the main Mirage pool the Oasis Pool is a private pool that allows adults only with paid seating that has to be reserved. Trust me it’s worth every penny.
What is The Oasis Pool at The Mirage?
The Oasis Pool at the Mirage in Las Vegas is a smaller private pool located adjacent to the main pool. At one time it was the kids pool. Seats and entry are by reservation only which can be mad online in advance or by simply visiting the entrance and enquiring if seats are available that day. The Oasis Pool is not a party pool but more of a relaxed adult only atmosphere with soft rock or pop music playing in the background.
What’s Included in a Reservation
The cost may seem steep but they will spoil you. You really get a day of being pampered in a relaxed adult atmosphere by the pool. We originally were going to spend one day here but after one day we couldn’t go back to the main pool seating. In comparison the main pool was like caddy’s day in the movie Caddyshack to us.
- Cost is roughly around $55 a day for a reserved seat
- A lounge chair which you get to choose on a first come first serve basis. The seat is yours for the day so you can come and go as you please.
- Pro Tip: I would suggest lining up anywhere from an hour to a half hour at least if you really want to pick a great seat. Most chairs are poolside but there are some that are set back.
- A side table.
- An umbrella which a pool attendant will set up and move for your during the day.
- Towel service.
- Pro Tip: Notice the Orange Floaters in the photos below? They can be rented cheaply for the day and are great for leaning on in the pool and setting your drinks on.
- At the time of our visit there was self serve citrus flavored water dispensers. This may have changed to free water bottles due to covid19.
- There was also snacks or treats delivered throughout the day but this may have changed as well.
- Personal waitress to serve drinks and deliver food from the Paradise Cafe (another gem as food is very reasonably priced and excellent).
- Pro Tip: We liked the far end of the pool or the let side (poolside) when entering. It give a great view and the best sunshine.
- Steps away from the main pool and washrooms.
We love the private Oasis Pool at The Mirage in Las Vegas. It’s a private, laid back pool experience with adults only. If you try it once you will be hooked. Trust me. Enjoy these photos from a couple of our trips.